- Woking, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 10 Feb, 2019
- Posted on 12 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Job Type: Internship
Contract Duration: 1 year
Purpose of the Role:
Engineering Internship specifically designed to grow future talent in the Engineering function, to grow our internal knowledge base and deliver future leaders.
- Fixed Term Contract for 12 months
- Liaising with all areas of Engineering and Management
- 40 hours per week, flexibility required
- Gain experience across the Engineering functions of an F1 team – Design, Performance, Aerodynamics and Control Systems
- Demonstrate good management and communication skills – teamwork, presenting, reporting, managing
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Mechanical/Aero Engineering or related degree – predicated 2:1 or above
- Practically minded
- Passion for racing
- Class leader within University groups
- Proactive - takes opportunity to use initiative where possible
- Highly self-motivated
- Team player – supports others
- Leads by example
- Determined – results focused, driven to achieve successful outcome
- Confident – can set and manage expectations
- Problem solving – creativity and lateral thinking
Application close date is the 18th November 2018.
To apply for this role, click here and follow the link. Applications made via any other route will not be considered.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About McLaren Automotive Ltd
"Above all we enjoy what we do" is something you’ll hear time and again at McLaren. That’s because we believe that anything is possible. We achieve this by working together, encouraging continuous innovation in a fast-paced and highly competitive technical and commercial environment.
Could you keep pace?
- Engineering & industrial, Sport, Leisure & Tourism
- Woking, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1989
McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Rd, Woking GU21 4YH, UK