You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Graduate Digital Media Assistant, Creative Services Assistant, Junior Graphic Designer, London
Creative Services Assistant required to work for an exciting Digital Advertising Technology business based in Central London. Ideally we want a Media / Advertising / Technology related graduate who has maybe done an internship at a relevant company. However, this is not essential. Ideally you will have some form of creative background and will even carry some Junior Graphic Design experience with the likes of HTML and PhotoShop. We are willing to talk to ANY graduates who have good attitudes, good energy, positive attitudes and ambition to work hard and build a career! Read of for more details...
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the campaign creative build process for external clients, ensuring timings, client expectations and all internal processes are followed.
- Working closely with the team to shadow and support their daily duties, providing administrative support as required
- Ensuring high creative standards are met and providing creative recommendations based on aggregated insight, as well as identifying areas for future improvement
- Checking campaigns are working correctly in a live environment
- Generating end of campaign reports for the media agency
- Very organised with strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication style
- Outstanding visual attention to detail
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Confident using full Office suite, specifically Excel, Powerpoint, Word.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a team environment.
- Numerical aptitude; able to understand basic logics
- Basic understanding or exposure to digital design (Photoshop/HTML)
- Languages (EU5)
- Media experience a plus
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon the individual. Apply now for more details.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.