- Deeside, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 07 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Whistle stop overview
Our Graduate roles are based on an 18month rotational structure that will help you to develop into a rounded business professional. Our placements are hand-picked to ensure they give you true exposure to our high preforming organisations whilst growing your critical skills for success along the way. Our business wants to hear from you, as we are always striving for ‘A Better Way’. You will be able to develop and showcase your project management skills, problem solving and flare for innovation.
Examples of rotations will include Marketing, Sales and Supply Planning, Customer and Network Support, Social Media and Business Operations. You will also spend some time with our Field managers and in our Dealerships, to gain valuable insights into what business looks like for Toyota on the frontline.
Our graduates get a formalised 70:20:10 learning framework which grants access to dedicated training such as personal impact and presentation skills, as well as PRINCE2 project management.
What do we look for?
TGB are looking for graduates that want to have a positive impact on the way we do business as well as have the tenacity and perseverance to keep pushing forward and overcome obstacles and get the job done. You will need to be happy to work within a team environment and understand the importance of collaboration, as well as be keen to seize organic learning opportunities as they occur through the programme. We want our graduates to be focused on customer centricity and have an ability to be flexible in their thinking style, embrace multiple perspectives and challenge the status-quo!
You want in?
To be considered for this role, you’ll need to be:
- You’ll need to have completed an undergraduate degree (within the last 12 months), or be on track to graduate in 2019
- All candidates should be on track to achieve a minimum 2.1.
- Ideally completed a placement year as part of your degree
- Confident in communicating with a wide demographic of customers
- Positive outlook and problem solving mind-set.
- Really team focussed and able to build relationships
- Passionate about customers & obsessed with delivering a service the way that customers LOVE!
- Residing in the UK and either living within or willing to relocate to within a commutable distance of our ECO HQ (Epsom, Surrey)
About TGB – In a nutshell
You may already follow Toyota on social media or in the news and have heard about the great things that Toyota continue to achieve globally, well, what we do here at TGB helps achieve those great things! Here at out ECO HQ in Surrey, we support the car dealership network as the sales and marketing functions for both Toyota and Lexus in the UK. We are a diverse team with a common goal, to do business the way that customers love.
There’s loads of really great stuff on our blog here.
What you’ll get - Great people deserve great things
Enabling you to be the best you can be is top on the list at TGB, so it’s more than just an externally benchmarked salary and bonus that puts smiles on the faces of people that work here:
- Access to attractive car schemes for you (& your family)
- Eco HQ, free parking & restaurant offering a fantastic working environment
- Generous annual leave which increases with service and holiday trading option.
- Flexible working initiatives*
- 2 volunteering days per year and various Corporate & Social Responsibility initiatives.
- Private medical healthcare, Employee Assistance Program & eye tests
- Exclusive discounts & discount website
- Onsite gym, Sports and Social Club, cycle to work scheme & flu jabs to keep you healthy
- Regular 121s with your manager, a personal development plan reviewed quarterly with a range of training & support (as per the TGB Management Deal)
- Annual events and random acts of kindness throughout the year (e.g, summer party, Green month BBQ)
*We don’t take a cookie cutter approach to working flexibly because this means different things to different people. Its best to talk to us about the flexibility you’d like at the interview and although we can’t promise that we’ll be able to give you exactly what you want, we will definitely promise not to judge you for asking. We love it that lots of our people work flexibly!
Toyota loves diversity -
To innovate, we need diversity of thought so a diverse and inclusive workplace is hugely important to us. We won’t discriminate against any protected characteristics, will judge applications on merit and won’t make any assumptions.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Toyota’s world renowned philosophy, values and culture have made us a global leader in manufacturing. Our uncompromising commitment to quality, innovation and design, means our people have to be the best trained and motivated in the industry.
We have a workforce of approximately 3,400 employees who work at one of our two Plants in the
- Engineering & industrial, Logistics & Transport
- in Deeside, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1989