- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 01 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 02 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Running during the summer, our Summer Internships offer high calibre students the opportunity to experience work and life at PwC, and gain a valuable insight into our business and culture. You’ll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on live and interesting client projects. You will be doing real work on real clients so be prepared to get stuck in.
Legal Summer Vacation Scheme
The three week programme is designed to provide you with an opportunity to experience three different practice groups and gain an insight into the type of work that a trainee solicitor should expect to do, such as research, drafting of legal documentation and attending client meetings. You'll also attend learning and development sessions giving you an introduction to all of our practice groups and expanding your technical knowledge. You will also have the opportunity to work on a case study during your placement and deliver a presentation on a topical business issue.
What you’ll gain
You'll find out first-hand if this is the career for you. If it is - and you perform well - you could go back to university with a training contract offer. And you'll certainly raise your commercial awareness and interpersonal skills to new levels. You'll also develop a genuine understanding of what we do and how we do it but even more important, you'll discover whether PwC, and the type of work you could take on with us, are right for you. Successful applicants for the vacation programmes will be considered for a subsequent training contract and will be advised of the outcome at the end of the second vacation placement.
What you’ll need
- Taking a non-law degree and be in your final year of study; or
- Have graduated with any degree background with a 2.1 classification; and
- You'll need to be on course for at least a 2.1 degree in any subject; and
- We'll also expect you to have done plenty of research into your chosen business area and demonstrate a genuine commitment to a legal career path
When to apply
- The deadline for applications is 30th January 2019
- The deadline for online assessments is 31st January 2019
- Assessment centres will take place on 4th - 8th March 2019
- Final stage assessments will be held on 4th - 8th March 2019
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last fourteen years.
Our continued success, size and scale, not forgetting our extensive client base creates a unique
- Consulting & Accounting
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1976
London Bridge St, London SE1