- Cardiff, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 23 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
The Graduate Landscape Architect will be good with CAD packages and have strong graphic ability as well as demonstrating technical and design experience during University projects and work experience. The Graduate Landscape Architect will work on a range of tasks including landscape design, landscape planning and Environmental Impact Assessment. The Graduate Landscape Architect will be expected to effectively and efficiently assist in delivering projects to a high standard within the client brief and budget.
Graduate Landscape Architect Position Overview
* Working on projects in Renewable Energy, Education, Public Realm and Highways.
* Work on a range of tasks including landscape design, landscape planning and Environmental Impact Assessment.
* Assisting in delivering projects to a high standard within the client brief and budget
Graduate Landscape Architect Position Requirements
* Degree Qualified in Landscape Architecture
* Have a design focus to your role, and with it a portfolio demonstrating design flair on University porjects
* A good personality – to both bring to the team and in order to liaise and work with other senior members of staff.
Graduate Landscape Architect Position Remuneration
* Salary 20k to £25k DOE
* Working Hours Mon-Thurs 9am to 5.30pm and Friday 9am to 4.30pm
* Other company benefits to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Bennett & Game Recruitment formed in 2012 and currently we are one of the largest single-sited technical recruitment agencies based in central Chichester.
As a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency we operate within a range of industries with each division of our business providing a knowledgeable and trustworthy service to
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- in Cardiff, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2012