You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Gloucester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
As a Graduate Engineer you will be trained to be a Product Support Engineer working across a global and cross-functional team including operations, engineering, marketing, customer services and product support.
Reporting to the Product Director, the Product Support Engineer will be responsible for the Technical Support & Product Reliability of company Products. The role requires a motivated Engineering Graduate, who can capture re-occurring issues, take on responsibility, work across a network to investigate the route cause and be responsible for implementation of the fix.
As a Graduate Engineer my client are looking for a highly motivated, fast-paced individual who is self-led and willing to take on responsibilities not always within their job description. You will lead your products and be accountable for their reliability. You will lead and hold people accountable and ensure plans are delivered on time.
International travel may be necessary as you progress in the position.
Graduate Engineer Qualifications and Key Skills:
- As a graduate role it is not essential to have an in depth knowledge of Product Support, however, a positive can-do attitude, networking skills and ability to drive a fix quickly (and thoroughly) are essential.
- Personal and/or professional knowledge of gaming would be beneficial but not essential.
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical) or equivalent e.g. HND / Apprenticeship.
- Strong focus on planning and demonstrated experience of problem solving.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and comfortable leading projects with a preference for making data driven decisions.
- Able to clearly formulate and communicate complex problems.
- Solution-oriented with Customer focus.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Ambrose Recruitment
We are a specialist technical, engineering and supply chain recruitment company. Our experienced team have been successfully supporting clients and candidates in these sectors since 2001.
Ambrose Recruitment is an independent business, we are passionate about recruiting in the ‘right way’ and providing a high quality service to clients
- Recruitment & HR
- Cheltenham, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2001