You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 29 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
£20,000 - £22,000 + OTE
Are you a confident and motivated graduate looking to earn excellent commission and travel internationally?
An exciting opportunity to work for the world's fastest growing business to business events organiser. The privately-owned company, based in West London, produce world class events and exhibitions and are placed in the global Top 20. Working within the Oil, Gas and Energy sector, you will be responsible for selling exhibition space to a large variety of clients across the industry. This will be done through phone calls, emails as well as face to face meetings in various countries. The company offers a very generous commission structure, the opportunity to attend international events and an excellent working environment.
- Developing new client relationships and managing existing accounts to increase revenue
- Researching business development opportunities to secure new business
- Understanding the industry and current market trends to discuss and engage with prospective clients
- Meet weekly and monthly targets to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Attend the events and help with the organisation on event days
- A good work ethic will aid you to exceed targets and earn good commission
- Excellent verbal and written communication will allow you to build rapport with clients
- A positive and resilient attitude will keep you performing to the highest level
- A genuine interest in events will allow you to show your passion to clients and enjoy attending the events
- A desire to travel will encourage you to arrange face-to-face meetings with international clients
Click "apply" for more information on this exciting opportunity!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1992