You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
CFTE is looking for a highly motivated individual to support our Marketing and Communications campaigns and initiatives. The experience would start with a 3 months internship (full time) for CFTE Team to onboard and train the new joiner and for the parties to assess the potential collaborations. This internship could then turn into a junior position in a fast-growing company pushing the boundaries of Fintech education at scale.
You will work closely with our Content, Social Media, Public Relations, Community Managers, and Cofounders. The ideal candidate has a natural understanding of strategic communications, she/he should be organized, process driven and smart. Leading ambitious project with diverse and high profiles stakeholders wouldn’t be a problem for you. And your pen (or keyboard) should be as sharp as Paul Bocuse blade.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage Content creation cycles with CFTE Academics
• Liaise with CFTE experts for thought leadership
• Create content for our blogs, newsletters and Email campaigns.
• Create content for our media team (Interviews, Short video script...)
• Assist in the creation of curriculum and course content
• Create Marketing documents for B2B, B2C, Online, Offline
• Self-motivated person with previous experience in Content creation
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong organizational skills and growth mindset
• An understanding and passion for the entrepreneurial community and Fintech.
• Ability to set priorities, plan, organize, delegate, and control.
• Business-oriented and natural communication skills
• A curiosity for a Multi Media would be a plus
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be joining a small but highly motivated team who’s building the future of education in finance. Although we’re small, we’re punching way above our weight, and are supported by exceptional people from Harvard, Imperial College, Hong Kong University, HSBC, Citi, Ping An or Lloyds.
You’ll be working on some of the most important topics of today: Digital transformation, Technology disruption, Lifelong learning and continuous adaptation, Shift to an entrepreneurial age.
You’ll have direct inputs on a global project aimed to train hundreds of thousands of people.
You can expect to be trained by someone who is amongst the top Fintech influencers and has coached dozens of young graduates and entrepreneurs #FintechSensei.
You’ll have access to our latest educational content and develop a true understanding of Fintech – starting with Around Fintech in 8 hours our fintech foundation course.
You will also be exposed to the Startup ecosystems in Europe and Asia. And participate to the construction of an ecosystem of exceptional people and organizations.
Finally you’ll be joining us at our working space in the Shard, with an exceptional view on London (where the coffee machine is an Ipad ...)
If you’d like to join, tell us who you are and convince us!Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship (CFTE) is an education platform and an exclusive professional network at the intersection of finance and technology. Through online courses and community events, CFTE provides the knowledge, skills, and relationships needed to successfully navigate the rapidly changing world of finance.<
- Academia & Education
- in London, UK
- Founded in