- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 10 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
CFTE is looking for a highly motivated individual to support our Marketing and Communications campaigns and initiatives. The experience would start with a 3 months internship (full time) for CFTE Team to onboard and train the new joiner and for the parties to assess the potential collaborations. This internship could then turn into a junior position in a fast-growing company pushing the boundaries of Fintech education at scale.
You will work closely with our Content, Social Media, Public Relations, Community Managers, and Cofounders. The ideal candidate has a natural understanding of strategic communications, she/he should be organized, process driven and smart. Leading ambitious project with diverse and high profiles stakeholders wouldn’t be a problem for you. And your pen (or keyboard) should be as sharp as Paul Bocuse blade.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage Content creation cycles with CFTE Academics
• Liaise with CFTE experts for thought leadership
• Create content for our blogs, newsletters and Email campaigns.
• Create content for our media team (Interviews, Short video script...)
• Assist in the creation of curriculum and course content
• Create Marketing documents for B2B, B2C, Online, Offline
• Self-motivated person with previ