- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 24 Feb, 2019
- Posted on 26 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 38,000.0 per year
Want to embark on a career in one of the most exciting and fastest growing sectors, Data Analytics and Big Data Engineering?
If so, then we have just the solution for you!
The secret is out and the mad rush is on to leverage data analytics tools and techniques for competitive advantage. Organisations around the world want to embrace this opportunity and at Kubrick Group we hire the smartest brains to help them achieve it.
We work heavily in the finance, energy, e-commerce, and retail sector. Our projects have included helping retailers predict fashion trends, car manufacturers project sales of new models and even hospitals understand the real reason for the growth in patient numbers in their A&E departments. As a Data Analyst you will help our clients answer hugely significant questions that will shape their thinking for the future.
If this interests you and you're looking to work in the most exciting, challenging and rewarding of environments; apply to Kubrick Group to join the Data Analytics and Big Data Engineering Programme. We offer industry specific and certified training in our London Centre alongside a competitive salary followed by various consulting assignments with some of the best businesses in the world.
What you’ll do:
- Learn the right skills that are in demand, and apply them in exciting data projects.
- Learn from the best in the industry, our courses are designed by industry figure heads.
- Get a mentor, our mentors have been there, seen it and done it.
What we need from you:
- Want to work with data and how it can help an organisation to make better decisions.
- Curious, analytical and great at solving problems.
- Flexible and adaptable communicator, you can tell a great factual story that will suit the audience.
- Committed to producing high quality solutions.
- Educated to degree level with at least A level mathematics or statistics.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Geographic flexibility throughout the UK and the desire to work as a consultant.
- We would love to hear from you and see how you can help our clients.
£30,000 after commencing client project work, with a rise after one year of project work to £38,000.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Kubrick Group
We founded Kubrick to offer organisations another way to solve their data challenges. We do this by employing the best junior professionals and preparing them in our data labs to become the next generation of data specialists.
We knew from day one at Kubrick, the way in which we developed our people had to set us apart. So we invested i
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2016
96 Great Suffolk St, London, UK