- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Kickstart your Marketing career within the vibrant London drinks industry and add world-leading brands to your CV.
Customer Marketing ExecutiveLondon
- Employee share incentive
What youwill be doing
Your role as Customer Marketing Executive is to facilitate the flow of information between the Commercial and Marketing teams, in order to deliver against the company’s brand and commercial objectives.
Working closely with the customers, key agencies, Brand teams, Sales teams and the Finance teams, you will translate brand plans into channel specific, deliverable marketing activity that will increase consumer demand for our brands.
Alongside any reasonable additional duties that may be required from time to time, your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- You willimplement customer marketing activity that will increase consumer demand for our brands
- You willdevelop and agree activity with customers to ensure brand and commercial objectives are achieved
- You willevaluate activity based on sales uplift, ROI, and specific objectives of each activity
- You willmanage the appropriate customer marketing spend against a set budget
- You willmanage projects and key channel marketing initiatives.
What youwill have
Due to the nature of the scheme, you will require a full UK driving license and flexibility to travel within your territory. A willingness to travel, and possibly relocate, is essential for this role.
Work experience or an industrial placement in a commercial environment is desirable, as well as any drinks industry experience.
- You haverecently graduated with a 2:1 or above in a Marketing or Business-related degree
- You have12 months or more of experience in a relevant Marketing role (this includes an industrial placement)
- You havea strong academic track record and have a minimum of 300 UCAS points at A Level (or equivalent)
- You havean understanding of the FMCG sector
- You haveexcellent interpersonal skills and enjoy building relationships with people
- You havestrong project management and communication skills
- You arehappy to work independently when required
- You areable work well under pressure and to deadlines
We arePernod Ricard
We are a global leader within the wines and spirits market, with a presence on every continent and a portfolio of premium brands that people love.
Our Culture -What we do
Our portfolio of premium brands has made us the world number two in the spirit and wine market. Their success rests on our authentic production traditions, passed down for generations, as well as our drive to continuously improve our products.
We are real people, who value differences and believe in respect and trust. We want to achieve great things together, but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously.
Entrepreneurship is part of our DNA and history. We feel empowered to take risks and innovate in everything that we do, while still adhering to high ethical standards.
We belong to a worldwide community, while still staying close to our local roots and preserving our traditions, know-how and cultural heritages.
We work in a cool, fun and trendy industry, where we have the opportunity to be creative and offer exciting, interactive in-store experiences for our customers and consumers.
We are committed to fostering a participative style of management and rely on teams led by talented managers with strong leadership skills who inspire and motivate people. Working with us is a fulfilling, challenging and exciting experience and our people agree – we have an outstanding employee engagement score of 95% to support this.
Review of the Year
The Spirit of Entrepreneur
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Pernod Ricard
We are convivial, passionate and entrepreneurial.
As members of the Pernod Ricard Group – world no. 2 in the wines and spirits industry, we are proud to manage a prestigious portfolio of internationally recognised brands, of which 17 are counted amongst the global top 100 amongst the wine and spirits brands!
Our brands include f
- Consumer goods
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1975