You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
If the following key words resonate with yourself;
Mental Health, inspire, engage and create, then read on!
Although we can’t give too much away about what we do on this medium; ASSIF is a mental health initiative which has the support of CALM, Samaritans and MIND. The technology underneath it is being worked on by some fantastic people from Google and Oxford University so this really is an opportunity to jump on board with something that is innovative and will help people.
You will work with and support our Social Media Tribe in developing and driving creative direction in line with overall strategies for the brand and deliver all aspects of the brand expression, digital marketing and PR collateral.
This will involve:
* Taking briefs and delivering compelling creative output
* Working closely with our ‘Social Media Tribe’ and Founders, challenging them to generate fresh, creatively appealing and commercially viable ideas
* Bring the brand to life in various internal and external brand communications: Social media content, infographics, print ads, outdoor posters, online display banners, PR materials: Look book, event invitations, campaigns, etc
* You will be part of the brand team where you will lead creative brainstorms and answer campaign briefs.
* You will take part in the creative process of the brand campaigns and bring to life ideas and concepts in your design
* Plan, develop and produce fresh visual, sharable content to engage our customers and online community.
* Working as a team to execute pre-planned content based around key marketing projects, economic / property news and seasonal calendar events
* Designing any promotional graphics from paid advertising to internal trend reports for web and social media platforms
* Know your stuff about graphic design.
* Be a team player.
* Have a decent profile and a personality would be helpful.
* Able to work under the pressure of deadlines.
* Someone who can think outside the box.
* Be proactive and shape creative direction
Interested? Immediate start.
Minimum of 3 months, this will be a one day a week position and this role could end up becoming a permanent (paid) position for the right person.
So what exactly are you waiting for?!? Send us your portfolio and a cover letter (not really bothered about your CV) and let’s get the conversation started!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
ASSIF is a digital companion for your mental health and wellness. It will primarily be a digital community, for peer to peer support for those suffering or worried about mental health. Within the community there will be professional help available as well as an algorithm that we are working on that will look to track a user and look out for a
- Technology & IT, Health & Social Care
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2017