You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
AlbaCore Capital is looking for an organized, energetic and dependable Systems Development Analyst. As a fast-growing credit manager, AlbaCore Capital is building a scalable, highly automated, institutional quality infrastructure. With a unique opportunity to learn about, streamline, and design/implement processes covering the essential business functions of an investment manager, you will be at the heart of the AlbaCore’s business operations, finance and risk teams. The Systems Development Analyst will help minimize process times, improve accuracy, develop data analytics and cultivate best in class reporting. Every job at AlbaCore Capital is staffed by hardworking, enthusiastic, and creative team players. We are building a value-driven office community environment that encourages our staff to grow with the business and develop a long term career with the company.
Ongoing, project based development on the firm’s Intranet:
- Data driven reporting including Portfolio, Risk and P&L along with monitoring tools for Compliance and Investor Relations.
- Scripting and automation for operational activities such as reconciliations, settlements and data file deliveries across counterparties.
1. On-board and implement external products:
- Monitor change requests
- User Acceptance and Quality Testing on new features
- Rollout and Implement new features internally
2. Coordinate outsourced project based software development.
1. Monitor and enhance the firm’s technological infrastructure.
- Server performance monitoring
- Backup plan and procedures monitoring
Coordinate with the IT services provider to implement and enforce the cyber security policy, as well as rollout software and hardware updates to the firm’s infrastructure.
Preferred Personal Skills and Qualifications:
- CS / IT related study field. Experience in financial products, particularly fixed income.
- Attention to detail, analytical and independent thinker and problem-solver.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with a diverse range of people and work in a team oriented environment.
Required Technology Skills:
- Experience with UNIX based operating systems.
- Ability to conceptualize and implement automation and STP systems
- Good understanding of relational databases including query building and reporting.
- Web Development including Server-Side and front-end.
Desired Technology Skills:
- RHEL Linux Distributions
- Scripting in Perl/Python/Bash
- PostgreSQL databases
Albacore Capital want to hear from you! Please send your applications to FStamatis@albacorecapital.com with the subject line 'Bright Network Application'.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About AlbaCore Capital
AlbaCore Capital is a European investment firm and solutions provider, focusing on private debt and opportunistic credit investments. We rely on a fundamental research and relative value approach to drive capital preservation and attractive upside.
AlbaCore formed in 2016 to focus on European credit markets. AlbaCore’s core investment t
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
55 St James's St, St. James's, London, UK