You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Guildford, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 29 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We’re looking for a digital marketer who has previous SEO experience or is eager to learn how to rank websites. Working closely with the 2 co-founders, you’ll be in charge of delivering results for our clients with the guidance of the senior team.
This is a great opportunity for a graduate or someone with basic SEO experience to enter at the very early stages of a fast growing SEO agency. Entering at the ground floor, you’ll be in a great position for quick career progression and a real say in the direction of the company / what you would like your role to look like.
- Finding link-building opportunities, and email outreach for our clients.
- Work closely with the co-founders to establish new business opportunities.
- Meetings with the team to strategise campaigns for clients and internally.
- Measure and analyse SEO performance.
- Website content and technical recommendations.
- One to two years experience in an SEO (for highest pay tier), however, if you have zero experience and would like to learn SEO, we’d love to hear from you.
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills.
- A good eye for detail.
- A love of getting results for clients.
- Work closely with people who are willing to teach you everything about SEO & PPC.
- Flexible working hours and conditions.
- Access to a large library of SEO training courses.
- Have a say in the direction of the company.
- All going well, a full-time position (if wanted) within the first few months.
- Fast progression and pay/bonus reviews.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.