You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 29,665.0 per year
CLASS TEACHER – Year 1
MPS/UPS – NQT’s welcome to apply
To start January 2019
Welcome to St Vincent’s Catholic Primary School, Acton.
We are seeking to appoint a highly inspirational, creative and enthusiastic Year 1 to our popular and high achieving school. We welcome candidates with experience or NQTs.
We are a team of supportive and caring staff who are dedicated to developing the whole child. As a result, our children are energetic, friendly and enjoy taking responsibility for themselves and others. We are dedicated to supporting the professional development of all of our staff, actively encouraging our teachers to develop new initiatives within their teams, and are keen to develop future leaders.
The successful applicant will:
• Be a practising Catholic or willing to support the Catholic ethos of our school
• Be a consistently good or outstanding teacher
• Be skilled at building up positive and respectful relationships with children, parents & colleagues
• Be an enthusiastic team player who is willing and able to share ideas and expertise
• Be keen to develop their own teaching and try out new initiatives as part of an exciting and creative curriculum
• Be an inspirational teacher who motivates all children to do their very best
• Be committed to ensuring that every child will flourish and reach their full potential
We can offer:
• A warm and welcoming school and parish community
• Enthusiastic pupils who are eager and ready to learn
• A highly motivated and supportive staff team
• Support for your own professional development
• Enthusiastic and supportive parents
If this is you, then please apply by submitting a completed application form by post or email to: Opinder Sokhi, School Business Manager, St Vincent’s Catholic Primary School, 1 Pierrepoint Road, Acton, London, W3 9JR.
At St Vincent’s we are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children; successful candidates will only be appointed subject to satisfactory references and receipt of an enhanced DBS disclosure.
The closing date for application is Monday 19thNovember 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview, which are due to take place on Friday 23rdNovember 2018.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About The NQT Partnership
The NQT Partnership is London’s leading permanent NQT recruitment service for Primary and Secondary schools. Unlike supply agencies, we do not provide a day to day supply service, we solely look after supporting schools with their permanent NQT recruitment needs through innovative solutions.
As we all know, recruiting high quality staff is
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2018
2 Leman St, London, UK