You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,240.0 per year
In this Digital Marketing Executive graduate job, you will be joining a leading digital agency who specialise in inbound marketing strategy, content creation and web design. One of London's fastest-growing startups, they work with a number of B2B tech and software businesses, creating tailored growth strategies that will deliver impressive results. Renowned for their unique, tailored approach to inbound marketing, they are continuing to grow at a rapid rate - helping some of the best-known tech businesses develop an actionable growth strategy and deliver seriously impressive results.
In this Digital Marketing Executive graduate job, you will be working alongside the co-founders, taking on a variety of different marketing duties to support the demand generation efforts of their clients. Initially, your responsibilities will be mainly execution-focused, with the opportunity for you to move into taking more strategic and creative ownership of client activities and execution plans over time. You will need to have a keen interest in B2B marketing plus an acute understanding of SaaS businesses, as you will be responsible for creating digital content, building relationships with prestigious clients, and contributing ideas that will ultimately improve the company's marketing strategy.
In this Digital Marketing Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with target market and buyer persona analysis, proposition construction and SEO strategy
- Writing / creating briefs for social media content, blog article content, email marketing content, and enhancements to website content
- Building and managing internal-facing delivery plans to support client activities
- Configuring and managing social media channels, marketing technology platforms such as Hubspot and Mailchimp
- Gathering and consolidating reporting and analytics data to support decision-making processes
- Managing day to day relationships with nominated freelancers
- Acting as the initial point of contact, managing and following up on regular update meetings with clients
- Building and maintaining client-facing marketing plans, including content calendar and promotional activities
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 degree from a top university
- 1 year's commercial experience within a B2B marketing role
- Ideally, some experience in a client-facing role for a marketing agency
- Experience with marketing software such as MailChimp, HubSpot, Altitude and experience with CRM
- A passion for tech and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) businesses
- A proactive and ambitious graduate who thrives in a challenging and fast-paced environment
What else is on offer?
- A competitive starting salary of between £21,000 - £23,000 (+ £4,000 OTE)
- The chance to work with directly with co-founders - giving you great exposure to seniority and opportunities to learn
- The chance to progress quickly in an early-stage startup
- Access to state of the art equipment
- Great shared offices near London Bridge
- Trips to the pub on a Friday!
Looking for digital marketing jobs in London and want to work at a leading B2B marketing agency? If you are an ambitious graduate with a keen interest in tech, waste no time and apply for this Digital Marketing Executive graduate job in London today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Give A Grad A Go
Give A Grad A Go is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment firm, matching exceptional graduates with the country’s most exciting businesses.
Since 2009, we've successfully placed over 2,000 of the UK's most outstanding grads into hundreds of companies throughout the UK. Our client database covers a huge range of firms; from burgeon
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009