You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Are you a recent graduate looking for a rewarding and fast paced career?
We’re representing an exceptional graduate BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT position within the MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS and MARKETING TECH industries. Our client is on the lookout for an extremely hard working, personable and self-motivated graduated to join their rapidly growing Business Development team.
A Business Development within the DIGITAL sector will offer you an abundance of training and support on top of exceptional FINANCIAL REWARDS in a sector that revolves around the markets of the future!
- Package - £22-25K starting salary, 1st year OTE of £37K
- Career Progression - A dedicated career path designed to fit you, to challenge and further your knowledge in the industry.
- Training - Regular training that is designed to help develop the essential skills you will need have a successful career in Business Development.
- Opportunity - The opportunity to work with some of the UK’s most exciting digital and marketing agencies, providing unrivalled experience and insight into the wide range of disciplines and sectors.
- Agency Exposure - Working as part of the BDM team provides a unique insight to Agency and Tech new business across a wide range of Marketing Communications and Marketing Tech companies.
- Benefits - 21 days holiday excluding bank holidays, regular team and social events, Christmas party & a rich calendar of industry events to attend.
- An interest in developing a career in Business Development.
- A passion for marketing and digital and a desire to work with some of the UK’s most exciting agencies.
- Excellent interpersonal and network development skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven self-motivation and a desire to over-achieve
We recruit for the most sought-after Recruitment and Sales companies, so will always look at any other opportunities that could be perfect for you. If you’re interested in hearing more about the opportunity above or any other that Prime are representing, please apply below and get in touch directly – Harriet @thisisprime .co .uk
- Contact: Harriet Holyfield
- Job ID: 83080495
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About This is Prime
At Prime, we look at sales recruitment differently. That’s why we offer a unique alternative to the traditional sales recruitment agencies.
With over 30 years’ combined sales experience, we know what great salespeople look like, how to find them and how to recruit them. We also know how to train them to achieve their potential.
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2014