You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Utilising the latest in “smart glasses” wearable technology or smart-phone devices, the service harnesses a proprietary technology platform, including server infrastructure and a unique artificial intelligence-driven to connect website visitors directly to the most relevant in-store sales associate. The technology’s real-time one-way video stream and two-way audio stream allows customers to shop remotely, as if they were in the physical store.
They provide a compelling solution to three key challenges faced by multichannel retailers: poor online conversion (ie. purchasing) rates; poor store/showroom operating efficiency and disjointed on-line and off-line retail channel synchronisation.
We’re looking for a London based, Service Support Engineer to work closely with the project managers and customer to provide support in the numerous technical aspects of their software service. This could be your 1st or 2nd job, but you’ll need the maturity to work collaboratively and independent, both in the office and on site with clients across the UK, Europe and potentially further afield. In short, we’re after go-getters that see this door opening as way to not only contribute to their growth, but to grow and fast track their own career.
They believe in working hard, having fun and rewarding success. Based in the heart of Camden in the cool offices and entering a period of seismic growth. If you want to come and be part of something great, hit the button below to get the ball rolling. Responsibilities
• Testing and troubleshooting customer networks as suitable to host our service (Firewall, Bandwidth, QoS, Range)
• Sourcing and configuring hardware including mobile phones, tablets, SMART Glasses, PCs
• Hardware maintenance and cataloguing (Internal and external hired)
• Researching and evaluating the latest hardware to continuously improve our service by their use
• Internal and client network infrastructure optimization for our service
• First line technical support
• Technical documentation - How to guides, FAQ, troubleshooting, knowledgebase etc
• Real world testing – verification of new service accounts in the live environment Required skills
- Good knowledge of modern network administration and troubleshooting
- Firewall configuration
- Wi-Fi optimization
- Network Protocols
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for all things tech
- Proven troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Microsoft Office
Nice to have knowledge of any of the following:
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
BrighterBox is an exciting new recruitment agency connecting ambitious graduates with roles at entrepreneurial startups in London.
Think: award-winning digital media and e-commerce companies, FMCG challenger brands, fintech, sports and social media platforms, venture capital, virtual reality and video.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2015