You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Loughborough, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 06 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 7.8 per hour
An established event production and AV company based in Loughborough, The Presentation Group support a range of clients with their live event and exhibition needs, as well as offering video production and design and content services. We are looking for part time sales researchers to help us drive our business growth.
An office based role, we're offering flexible working hours of up to 25 per week, anytime between 08:45 and 17:15, Monday to Friday. Working to weekly targets, you will assist the busy Sales and Marketing team by sourcing quality contact details and inputting them onto our established CRM database. This is primarily a data gathering role so we're looking for candidates with patience, tenacity and a creative approach to research.
• Develop an understanding of the services we offer and our target market
• Implement effective on and offline research methods in order to identify high quality prospects that may be in the market for our live events or exhibitions services
• Locate accurate and up to date contact information of identified prospects and input them onto our customer database Required skill set:
• Effective time management and organisational skills • Results driven, with the desire to meet and exceed targets
• Impeccable attention to detail • Confident communication skills both written and verbal
• Creativity and initiative, with an aptitude for 'thinking outside the box'
• Proficient IT skills
What we offer
- Flexible working
- Office base
- Weekly targets
- At least finished college A levels
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About STUDENTJOB UK
StudentJob International, part of YoungCapital, specializes in the sourcing and staffing of young talent.
We are active in eight European countries: The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France, Austria, The United Kingdom, Spain and Sweden.
Our network of over 4.6 million young ambitious talents is the largest in Europe.
- Recruitment & HR
- Thame, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 1999