- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 11 Mar, 2019
- Posted on 09 Jan, 2019
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The Global Product team is changing the payments landscape through digital product integration, the utilization of enhanced security features, and expanded use of analytics and data. Within Product, the Solution Architecture & Visa Developer Platform (VDP) team focuses on developing custom solutions to clients and manages Visa’s API platform.
This position would be ideal for an undergraduate / graduate from computer science or similar background looking to build upon that experience in the product side of a payments technology company.
- Work with clients and partners in Europe to package or build solutions based on use cases and business requirements
- Build prototypes as and when needed to demonstrate the capabilities of Visa APIs
- Define, document and implement regional processes that will align with global standards and best practices, and achieve increased adoption of Visa products and solutions.
- Collect feedback from clients on features and functionality, and work cross-functionally to ensure the Product and Technology teams incorporate that feedback into future releases
- Stay abreast of evolving payment technologies, innovations and strategic partners that may accelerate speed-to-market, or enhance our existing products and solutions
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related domains.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in a clear and articulated fashion to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new initiatives
- Ability to be creative and manage competing priorities to achieve desired end state
- Ability to travel as needed (not expected to exceed 20%)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions, and governments in more than 200 countries and territories to fast, secure and reliable electronic payments. We operate one of the world’s most advanced processing networks — VisaNet — that is capable of handling more than 65,000 tra
- Technology & IT, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1958