You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Leatherhead, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Graduate Lab Technician Responsibilities:
* Utilise specialist testing knowledge and a basic understanding of underlying scientific principles to deliver high quality and efficient testing.
* Develop solutions to routine testing technical and equipment based problems.
* Records clear, concise and accurate testing data and results utilising lab worksheets.
* Communicates with and supports project managers throughout the project process and supports project managers with development of reports.
* Undertakes sample handling and laboratory housekeeping activities, and equipment maintenance and repair.
Graduate Lab Technician Requirements:
* Hold a relevant degree within an engineering, materials science, physics or closely related discipline.
* Possess commercial or academic laboratory testing experience.
* High attention to detail and practical ability.
* Must be an analytical thinker with strong commercial awareness.
* Excellent written and spoken English.
Salary £.Comp + Benefits - Private healthcare, pension, 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays - flexible working hours
If you are a recent graduate looking to be part of an industry leading materials testing organisation contact Lewis at Cranleigh Scientific 01483 548804, or e-mail with your CV
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Cranleigh Scientific
We’re an independent, family-run business offering bespoke recruitment services for science, sustainability and engineering sectors across the UK. We base our success upon specialist industry knowledge and a dedication to find the right people for the role.
Since 2001, we’ve been carefully building relationships – from small start-ups t
- Recruitment & HR
- in Leatherhead, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2001