- Feltham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 10,000.0 per year
Hours: Full Time/Term Time
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join the school administrative team as a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprentice.
The role will require you to meet the challenges of a fast moving school environment: providing assistance and solutions to all school related enquires in person and over the phone.You will set high standards of customer service, be flexible, proactive and well organized. It is also essential that you enjoy working with children and take part in their safeguarding.
We partner with Skills Training UK to provide our Apprenticeships. During the apprenticeship the learner will have a dedicated Trainer Assessor who will visit them within the work place at least once per month in order to support their learning, development of competency and generation of evidence for a Portfolio. This will also be supported between visits by off-site information, advice, guidance and academic progress support. The Trainer Assessor will work with the learner and the employer in order to ensure that all learning needs are being met for both parties, in order to ensure successful progression against all elements of the apprenticeship.
- Meet and greet all visitors to school reception.
- Meet the challenges of a fast moving school environment: providing assistance and solutions to all school related enquires in person and over the phone.
- Responsible for the reception area—clean, tidy, well presented and engaging.
- Answer the phone swiftly and professionally.
- Filtering and managing calls.
- Assisting with events - setting up and clearing away.
- Assist with daily registers.
- Provide administrative support to the finance team, processing invoices and parent payments.
- Provide administrative support for the school office and teaching staff.
- Support the pastoral care of pupils, particularly those that are vulnerable.
- Align and uphold the Academy vision, standards of behaviour, discipline and exclusion policy.
- Deal effectively and sensitively with child protection issues.
Reach Academy Feltham is a small, all-through school that opened in September 2012. The school has quickly built an excellent reputation locally and nationally and last year moved into a stunningpurpose-built home. In March 2014 it was the first all-through free school to be judged outstanding in all categories by Ofsted. In 2017 it achieved the 15th best GCSE Progress 8 score in the country. The school is heavily over-subscribed and has developed an excellent reputation.
The school offers a range of unique benefits, including exceptional CPD, a range of growth opportunities and innovative benefits, including the opportunity to take term time holiday. It offers an opportunity to serve a high-need community and work alongside a supportive team who share a deep commitment to the school’s vision.
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.
Reach Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks. The school is committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.