You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,500.0 per year
Table tennis in your lunch break? Quick mid-morning game of darts? Ice cold glass of beer as you finish for the day?
Who said work should be boring? If you want to work for a fun and dynamic market leading company, and you’re confident, driven and want unlimited earning potential then we want to hear from you!!
Recruitment is varied a challenging role, with each day different and at a fast pace. You won’t be bored, at times it can be hard but what job isn’t? The difference with recruitment is that you are directly rewarded for your hard work, see your commission rise and your next promotion within reach.
You will join the company’s successful training program, teaching you everything you need to know. No experience is necessary, they provide the training and you provide the drive and hard work to implement your new skills into the business.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Pulling CVs, searching job boards and following leads to establish new business
- Reaching out to potential candidates via a high volume of calls
- Interviewing and screening candidates
- Liaising with clients
- Networking and seeking new clients with the overall aim of a mutually beneficial deal
- You’ve recently graduated with a degree in a any given subject (will consider exceptional candidates with a years commercial experience)
- You’re willing to put in hard work and be rewarded for it.
- You enjoy a challenging environment and are driven to succeed.
- You thrive with having set targets and goals to achieve.
- You are resilient and want to progress to the top
- You are an excellent at communicating both face to face and via the phone
- You get out what you put in, with an unlimited earning potential you could realistically be earning at least £35k in your first year alone.
- Weekly incentives such as cash prizes, and late starts.
- Team socials such as go karting, spa days, weekly drinks
- Free breakfast 3 days a week
- 25 days holiday with your birthday off!
If you think you'd be well suited and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Sarah Davies at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
- Contact: Sarah Davies
- Reference: Milkround
- Job ID: 83194855
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Graduate Fasttrack
We are responsible for sourcing outstanding graduate talent for UK top employers, ranging from dynamic start-ups through to F
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003