You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Roland Berger in one of the world's leading strategy consultancies. We are currently looking for Junior Consultants to join our London office.
At Roland Berger, you will have your finger on the pulse of innovation. We offer a career with fascinating projects in an inspiring atmosphere. You will be actively involved from day one and craft creative strategies and business models for our clients. To help you grow, we have a vested interest in your development and commit to active mentoring, training, and sponsored MBA programs.
- Work on one or multiple assigned issues raised by a project
- Prepare and participate in workshops
- Perform data and/or market analysis
- Prepare presentations of the results of analyses
- Conduct interviews with clients/industry experts
We are looking for passionate team players who possess the following:
- University degree with an excellent academic record
- Experience with strategy-related tasks
- Internship or exchange semester abroad
- Excellent English skills
- Impressive analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong, open-minded personality with intellectual curiosity
- Candidates must demonstrate good business knowledge, structure, presentation skills and excellent communication.
Testing for Cambridge and Oxford students will take place on campus on 6th November.
Testing for all other universities will take place at our office in London on 7th & 8th November.
First round interviews are on Saturday 17th November
Applications for Junior Consultant 2019 position will close on 28th October 2018.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Roland Berger
Roland Berger, founded in 1967, is the only leading global consultancy of German heritage and European origin. With 2,400 employees working from 34 countries, we have successful operations in all major international markets. Our 50 offices are located in the key global business hubs. The consultancy is an independent partnership owned exclusi
- Consulting & Accounting
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1967
55 Baker Street, 6 Floor, London W1U 8EW, United Kingdom