- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Mar, 2019
- Posted on 11 Jan, 2019
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
OverviewWe’re a global digital agency, combining marketing, technology and consulting services to deliver best-in-class customer experiences for some of the world’s biggest brands. Our team in the UK is made up of a diverse group of talented people. We’re Data driven, Creatively Inspired, so brilliant creatives work hand-in-hand with Data Analysts, Strategists, Customer Experience experts, Project management specialists and Business Consultants across an enviable client list. As we aim to be our clients most progressive partner, we’ve consolidated our Wunderman UK Group portfolio (Wunderman, Acceleration, Burrows, Cognified, FusePump, Salmon and POSSIBLE) to form one of the world’s largest full-service digital agencies. We put the customer experience at the heart of everything we do, so we’re proud to be named Customer Engagement Agency of the Year 2017 as well as Adobe’s Experience partner of the Year. WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM WORKING WITH US You’ll be joining a big, talented team based at Greater London House (Mornington Crescent). You’ll establish yourself as a trusted partner and work closely with our Strategy, Creative, Technologists, Data Strategists and Scientists, and Customer Experience teams to make brave work that inspires action. No two days are the same, the scale and diversity of work keeps us energised and there is no shortage of new opportunity. In amongst this, we’re also always searching for ways to do things better, and how to grow our transformation and indeed, disruption, opportunities with clients. The health and wellbeing of our employees is high on our agenda, so you’ll be able to join activities in our Wellness centre, enjoy weekly yoga and take advantage of our benefits including cycle-to work scheme and fresh fruit We’ll support you in a culture where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your differences and diversity of background to add to it, which is why we have a range of initiatives driven by our employees from the Inclusion Board who focus on education, awareness and events, the Green Team who help us to be better to the environment and the Culture Club who organise our social events; meaning everyone can bring into the agency what’s important to them. You’ll be working with over 10,000 brilliant minds in 200 offices across 65 markets and some of our impressive Social, Publishing and Tech partners such as Google, Vice, Spotify and Adobe. Our learning culture with regular lunchtime lessons, training programmes and our YouTime employee development approach puts you on career path with clear objectives and empowers you to talk about your longer-term ambitions. Our aim is to help you do your best work at Wunderman, and know if you ever choose to leave us, you’ll leave better than when you joined.
ResponsibilitiesYou’ll play a crucial role in supporting data insight that informs business decisions across our clients and Wunderman. You will work with marketing clients and colleagues to develop and deliver data & insight activities centred on CRM targeting, personalisation, measurement and optimisation across multiple digital channels. You should be a self-starter, full of enthusiasm and highly collaborative. You will be joining an award winning Data Strategy and Insights Department, including most recently being named Best Data and Analytics Team at the 2018 Data IQ Awards. You’ll be the ‘glue’ integrating data and analytics with broader marketing strategy to develop connected data-inspired CRM. Collaboration is key to this role - you’ll be working closely with analysts, strategists, account and campaign delivery teams as well as multiple client stakeholders.
- Build relationships with internal Wunderman teams to promote, develop and manage data and analysis deliverables for multiple clients:
- Maintaining weekly reporting and a quarterly forecasting / re-forecasting processes
- Defining and setting up new reporting, analysis and forecasting processes and deliverables that meet client objectives
- Use and interrogate reporting and analysis outputs to support a regular post campaign analysis review process (monthly and quarterly) that measures marketing effectiveness against set KPIs, benchmarks and forecast targets
- Write campaign targeting briefs to internal or 3rd party campaign delivery teams
- Data discovery and analysis projects for the department to support insight development that informs strategy and drives targeting, by finding and/or summarising external or internal sources (reports, research, articles, analysis etc.) for specific projects or wider use
- Optimise marketing activity using industry best practice testing methodologies where needed
- Occasionally attend and present at client meetings, sometimes at client locations.
- Support the Wunderman Data Strategy team to drive strategy across all channels and touch points moving from email, push and SMS channels to a connected communications plan encompassing digital media including social, mobile and website.
- Develop your skills and knowledge. We support a learning culture within the team and believe our personal development framework is unique to the industry, enabling structured progression across 5 key pillars of data strategy skills: Audience & Targeting, Strategic Planning, Optimisation, Personalisation and Technical Consultancy
- This role is best suited to a graduate or someone early in their career but an appetite for all things data (CRM, digital and marketing) and an aspiration to apply strategic thinking (including an awareness of key industry developments) will be expected
- Any exposure to transferrable marketing experience such as within a CRM and/or data department will be of benefit. For example, this may have been gained during a work placement with a large client or agency
- Able to explain details of data and analytics in a non-technical way to people outside the discipline
- High level numeracy and analysis skills with good MS Excel and Powerpoint experience
- Good communication, organisational and presentation skills
- Some awareness of any of the following, while not essential, would be advantageous:
- Campaign Management tools (e.g. Adobe Campaign)
- Website analytics & personalisation/testing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Data visualisation tools (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau)
- Data analysis tools (e.g. SAS, SQL, SPSS, Faststats)
- You’ll be curious about new trends, promoting an environment where ideas flow and expertise are shared.
- You’ll be energetic, roll your sleeves up and get involved!
- You’ll be collaborative, working across experts in all our departments to get the very best outcome.
- You’ll own it, empowering teams to do the same and to take responsibility for the work you deliver.
- You’ll be generous with your time, support the wider agency and get involved in initiatives outside of the day-to-day.
- You’ll get uncomfortable and take calculated risks, challenging the status quo.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We are Wunderman, a global digital agency that is 'Creatively Driven. Data Inspired.' In a world where clients struggle to derive value from the volumes of data they collect, our 9,200 data scientists, creatives and executives in 70 markets identify powerful cultural insights to build campaigns that inspire action and deliver measurable busines...
- Advertising, Marketing & PR
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1958
Greater London House, Hampstead Rd, Kings Cross, London, UK