- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 06 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 2.5 per hour
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 basic + Uncapped Commission (OTE Year 1 £40k, Year 2 £50-60k, Year 3 £80k+)
Location: London (Canary Wharf)
Have you done the following: Found unique ways to make money as a child? Worked in shops/bars from a young age? Played sport to a high level? Excelled in sales/estate agency/brokerage?
If so, read on! Recruitment Consultancy could be the career option for you.
If you are MONEY MOTIVATED, driven by SUCCESS, and thrive in a FAST-PACED, LIVELY and COMPETITIVE environment - my client has a trainee recruitment consultant position for you!
What we look for in a Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant: Sound familiar? Recruitment could be for you!
- Money motivation - did you wash cars as a child? have a paperround? work multiple jobs?
- Resilience - have you overcome a difficulty without giving up
- Competitiveness - do you play sport to a high level?
- Strong communication && negotiation skills - public speaking, team captain
- Outgoing - do you love socialising? have you joined clubs/societies?
What to expect as a Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Working with the worlds most exciting insurance and brokerage clients - placing the best talent into their global teams
- Overseeing the entire recruitment process managing both candidates and clients from Day 1
- Identifying and sourcing candidates via headhunting, networking and advertising
- Attending candidate and client meetings across London
- Complete power over your take home salary and career progression - the sky is the limit!
What does this client offer you?
- Personalised career development programme, designed by you and your manager, on Day 1
- Unrivalled sales and recruitment training
- Bonus scheme: with the mission to always offer the best bonus scheme in the recruitment market!
- Unique incentive scheme; Rolex watches, iPads, holidays, champagne lunches, Selfridges’ vouchers just to name a few
- ‘Work hard play hard’ ethos; company nights out, dodgeball tournaments, summer rounders and Michelin star dinners are all part of the thank you package for your hard work
- Starting salary £20k - £23k + Uncapped commission + promotion average 3 months
This position istailor made
for driven individuals keen to get their foot on the sales ladder and start making great money as soon as possible!
APPLY NOW for a conversation about recruitment and what it could offer you.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK