You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
My client is seeking an experienced financial crime intelligence expert to join their team on a permanent basis, competitive pay and based in London. Candidates should come from a permanent background already (not contracting) and have fairly broad knowledge across Financial Crime (Sanctions, AML, Intelligence, etc).
- Serve as a key point of accountability for financial crime-related intelligence collection, development and dissemination.
- deliver timely and accurate all source analytical output to a diverse set of internal and external audiences
- Comfortable with data analytical techniques with the ability to write succinctly and coherently for senior stakeholders.
- Degree holder (or equivalent)
- Outstanding analytical (qualitative and quantitative) skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Background in Financial Crime (AML, Sanctions, Intelligence, etc)
- Experience with network analysis (I2, Palantir, Maltego, NetReveal or similar)
- Proven Data analysis experience (basic coding an advantage)
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About McGregor Boyall
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall Associates Ltd is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals to our international client base.
Headquartered in the City of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Glasgow and Edinburgh) as well as globally in Dubai and Sing
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1987