You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
Skills: IT/Technical aptitude or interest or skills, fluent in English and Spanish, French or Japanese. Good customer service skills on the phone. Previous 1st/2nd line technical support experience is preferred.
Salary: £30K to start with plus paid OT, after probation will go up to £35k
Monday – Friday 6am – 2pm
Monday – Friday 12pm – 8pm
Sun-Wed then Wed-Sat the following week (six days off in between)
Sat-Mon (three nights) then Tue-Thu (three nights) the following week (seven days off in between).
Sun-Tue (three nights) then Wed-Fri (three nights) the following week (seven days off in between).
Hours: 8pm-6am (Exceptions: Fri-10pm-8am and Sat- 8pm-8am)
This role sits within a multicultural global FX market and technical support team who are responsible for resolving incoming and outgoing FX market, transactional, functional and technical customer enquiries.
- Timely turnaround of reported issues and successful management of customer satisfaction
- Meet vendor and customer service level agreements
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer, internal and vendor issues
- Responsible for technical, functional and transactional queries from investment banks and hedge funds globally
- Take ownership of end to end resolution of customer problems
- Log and document all enquiries
- Escalate high priority issues to Customer Support management and other relevant parties internally
- Execute scheduled administrative tasks
- Fulfil any additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business
- Fluent in Spanish, French or Japanese
- Strong personal organisational skills
- Analytical ability and decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results oriented and personally accountable
- Technical knowledge and expertise
- Stress resilience and multi-tasking abilities
- Quality and control, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent team member as well as being able to work independently
- Technical aptitude and interest in learning
- Knowledge of the FX Market / Financial markets
- Skilled in Microsoft applications software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project)
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience
- Experienced in direct interaction with customers
- Direct client facing experience in the service industry
- Understanding of the mechanics of service delivery
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
People First is a multi-sector recruitment provider with five speciality teams: People First Supply Chain, People First Multilingual, People First Office Support, People First Team China and People First Team Japan. Since 1997, we have built up an enviable reputation within the UK and cross border into Europe, Africa and Asia.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1997
11 Ironmonger Ln, London, UK