- Northampton, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 19 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 21 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
With roots tracing back over 300 years and with offices across 60 countries, this client retains historical precedent and a global presence that sets them apart from other graduate employers. Facilitating card transactions, they enjoy tens of thousands of business and retailer relationships. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to help deliver on their reputation for excellence, retaining mid-corporate customers and building on existing business relationships with confidence.
As a Graduate Customer Retention Manager, you’ll employ a confident, consultative and customer-centric approach when dealing with mid-corporate clients. The ideal candidate will thrive when interacting with professionals at all levels of business. You’ll assuage any customer concerns and meet frequently with clients in order to ascertain their latest needs.
As well as developing rapport with clients, there is also an analytical side to the role. The successful candidate will be mindful of how to streamline existing processes, analysing data and acting upon it quickly. The role also provides plenty of scope for progression – as your time and success with Barclaycard lengthens, larger and larger customers beckon.
- Learn about the company offering and the marketplace they operate in to best meet customer needs
- Develop rapport and manage relationships with mid corporate customers – taking care of any concerns they might have
- Provide support to other accounts when necessary, fulfilling the team ethic
- Analyse existing processes, determining how to improve them
- Confidently deliver client presentations
The Graduate Customer Retention Manager will possess a positive outlook, a friendly presentable manner and superb attention to detail. They’ll be rewarded with excellent earning and career potential – with the opportunity to network with some of the most recognisable brand names across multiple industries.
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £23,000
- Y1 OTE of £30K!
- Excellent exposure with a major name in a lucrative, exciting industry
- Great scope for progression
- Modern, fun offices in Northampton
- A friendly, fast paced working culture with regular socials
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995