You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Arup is one of the world’s leading building design consultancies with a project portfolio that is second to none. We design and deliver ground-breaking icons through our work in infrastructure, building design and specialist technical services.
We operate in an environment where collaboration and innovation go hand-in-hand to deliver cutting-edge solutions to problems and world-class projects.
Arup’s sustainability experts provide support to internal and external building design teams to enhance the environmental performance of our projects. This includes environmental assessment services which allow clients and external stakeholders to benchmark the environmental performance of their buildings and work with organisations to change their approach to embedding sustainability into their projects.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll help us to deliver effective and professional services for a range of varied and high-profile clients. While you’ll have a great deal of responsibility from day one, we’ll give you the chance to take on more as you progress and broaden your skills.
You will be working in a multi-disciplinary office and responsible for preparing environmental assessments, energy modelling and sustainability statements in coordination with their team as well as external architects, surveyors, contractors and clients for projects across a wide range of markets.
What we look for
We’re looking for graduates with curiosity, personal drive and technical know-how. If you can combine these skills with an understanding of the broad range of issues that encompass sustainability and the factors that impact it, we’d like to hear from you.
What we offer
There are infinite possibilities when you join Arup. You’ll receive all the opportunities that come with a challenging, fulfilling career, including:
- The opportunity to work on some of the world’s greatest projects with technical challenges that will stretch and challenge your skills.
- Training and support towards professional accreditation and career development opportunities.
- A competitive salary and welcome bonus.
- Profit share scheme.
- A comprehensive package, including a flexible benefits fund and a generous pension.
- Opportunities to work on international projects.
- An interesting and varied workload where you’ll make a tangible difference to the world.
- A collaborative, intelligent and friendly team in an excellent working environment.
- Various sports and social activities in all our locations.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment and across industry. We offer a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
- Property & Construction
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1946
8 Fitzroy Rd, Camden Town, London NW1 8TX