You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Human Resources
£21,000 - £24,000 Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
Our client is a well-established HR & Reward recruitment firm based in central London. They are looking for hard working and outgoing graduates to join their team as Graduate Recruitment Consultants. Established 10 years ago, they have grown organically to become one of leading HR recruitment firms in London.
Graduate Recruitment Consultants with our client will get to work in a fast-paced and rewarding environment where no two days are the same. You will also get the chance to work with their impressive client base full of FTSE 250 companies as well as their unrivalled candidate base.
Successful Graduate Recruitment Consultants will be heavily rewarded. Our client offers a great uncapped commission scheme which can see Graduate Recruitment Consultant earning well over £30k in their first year and the hardest working Graduate Consultants over £40k. Along with this our clients offers many perks and benefits such as Monthly nights out, weekly drinks, team breakfast every Friday, dinners at Michelin Star restaurants and 3 extra days of holiday. New Graduate Recruitment Consultants will be put onto a tailored and highly personalised training to ensure you have the skills and knowledge to take advantage of these rewards.
The role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Sourcing candidates through a variety of methods
- Winning new client business through cold calling, networking and marketing techniques
- Reviewing applications and creating a shortlist of candidates
- Organising interviews and giving feedback to both parties as well as offering market and recruitment advice to both candidates and clients
- Working towards and exceeding targets related to numerous parts of the job
A successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant will have:
- An understanding of recruitment (Simply covered by research into recruitment)
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great communication skills
- A positive, flexible attitude
- A long term desire to help grow a business and to earn money!
If you have a 2:1 or above degree, are outgoing and personal with a drive to work hard and make money, then apply now to be a Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
- Contact: Chloe Lizzimore
- Job ID: 83229979
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK