You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
- Hard-working - Recruitment can be a very lucrative and rewarding role, but you have to be willing to work hard in order to reap the many rewards on offer.
- Driven by targets - We are absolutely NOT a KPI driven office. However, you will have weekly and monthly targets to work towards. These targets will directly affect how much money you make at the end of each month.
- Determined - We currently have an office full of people determined to perform better month after month. We need somebody to join us with a similar attitude.
- Money motivated - Money is not the be all and end all, however, if you are money motivated that is definitely a plus!
- Sociable - We have a very friendly, outgoing and sociable office at the moment. The team are regularly on nights out etc. We want somebody to join our group!
- Confident - Picking up the phone can be nerve-wracking and uncomfortable to begin with, you have to be confident enough to do this!
- Working under and learning from The Apprentice 2013 Finalist: Neil Clough - With almost 20 years' experience in sales & recruitment, Neil is a fountain of knowledge and advice for his employees. By joining such a small team you can benefit from learning directly from him!
- Award winning training from BESMA 2017 & 2018 Sales Trainer of the Year Finalist: Nicole Plinston - Over 20 years' experience implementing sales training with companies such as Virgin Media. Nicole is here to train and mentor all of her employees. The training you can receive from her will set you up for a long and very successful career in recruitment.
- Relaxed/fun working environment - We have a very unique culture across both of our offices. You have the chance to be successful in a very fun but professional environment.
- Working the graduate recruitment market - The graduate recruitment market is the perfect market for recent graduates to get into. You can relate to every candidate and really help to guide them into the perfect career for them.
- Free company laptop
- Monthly target-hitters meal (Fazenda, Bar & Grill, El Gato are just a few of the places we've been recently)
- Annual abroad incentive (This year's trip was to sunny Benidorm!)
- Office bar, table tennis and pool - we actually use all of them!
- 3pm finish EVERY Friday
- Free gym membership
- Earn uncapped commission from day one!
- First class on the job training from the team
If you're looking for the first, or next, step in your graduate career then this could be the PERFECT opportunity for you! The chance to learn your trade while working for Manchester's market-leading recruitment company is not to be missed! We're looking for the perfect candidates to join our team ASAP so APPLY NOW! Or message Kyle from Prime directly!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About This is Prime
At Prime, we look at sales recruitment differently. That’s why we offer a unique alternative to the traditional sales recruitment agencies.
With over 30 years’ combined sales experience, we know what great salespeople look like, how to find them and how to recruit them. We also know how to train them to achieve their potential.
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2014
91 Hewitt St, Manchester, UK