- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 22 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
- Hard-working - Recruitment can be a very lucrative and rewarding role, but you have to be willing to work hard in order to reap the many rewards on offer.
- Driven by targets - We are absolutely NOT a KPI driven office. However, you will have weekly and monthly targets to work towards. These targets will directly affect how much money you make at the end of each month.
- Determined - We currently have an office full of people determined to perform better month after month. We need somebody to join us with a similar attitude.
- Money motivated - Money is not the be all and end all, however, if you are money motivated that is definitely a plus!
- Sociable - We have a very friendly, outgoing and sociable office at the moment. The team are regularly on nights out etc. We want somebody to join our group!
- Confident - Picking up the phone can be nerve-wracking and uncomfortable to begin with, you have to be confident enough to do this!
- Working under and learning from The Apprentice 2013 Finalist: Neil Clough - With almost 20 years' experience in sales & recruitment, Neil is a fountai