You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
At L'Oréal we firmly believe that the end of your education doesn’t mark the end of your learning. We’re passionate about ensuring all our employees are constantly developing their skills with on-the-job learning - everything from courses, networking sessions and in house training.
As L'Oréal’s Learning Intern you’ll be developing your own skills and knowledge while helping others to do the same. You don’t have to become that mean teacher who gives everyone homework, but instead you’ll get to put together engaging seminars and training sessions, produce learning materials and organise speakers.
Day-to-day you may be...
• Actively involved in coordinating the ‘learning needs analysis’ meetings with senior managers across the business.
• Keeping our learning database up to date with local and international courses.
• Registering and tracking employee attendance for local and international seminars.
• Promoting new trainings by building communication plans e.g. creating posters, writing articles and arranging ‘drop in’ sessions.
• Managing the logistical and material preparation for our events and training sessions.
• Analysing the participant feedback to make sure our courses are timely and relevant.
• Assisting in managing the 2 day new starter seminar ‘Discovery’ - managing internal speakers, logistics and registration of participants.
• Helping to run the back-end of the Book My Learning app
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have:
• Excellent communication skills: ability to build genuine relationships at all levels
• Organisation skills: ability to plan, co-ordinate and react quickly to changes, to prioritise and manage your own workload.
• Attention to detail: ability to analyse data and draw conclusions, you‘ll be able to learn systems quickly and use Excel spreadsheets.
• Creative thinking: generate new ideas and ways to animate our learning offer e.g. icebreaker games and PowerPoint design
• Eligible to work in the UK
• In your second year at University on a course which enables you to take an Industrial Placement Year (unfortunately if you are graduated you are not eligible).
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
With 34 world-famous brands selling in 140 countries, it’s easy to see why L’Oréal are the world’s No. 1 cosmetics group. Even our brands are household names in their own right. From Ralph Lauren to Diesel; Maybelline to Urban Decay, if there’s a name you love in cosmetics, there’s a good chance it’s ours. That’s because we have the best tale
- Chemicals & pharmaceuticals, Retail
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1909
255 Hammersmith Rd, London W6 8AZ, UK