You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 24 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
// Who are we?
Hazy is an AI start-up that helps people to use data whilst treating it responsibly. We’re a spin-out from the University College London’s (UCL) Centre for Computation, Mathematics and Physics. Earlier this year we secured $1 million in funding after winning the Innovate AI award from Microsoft’s venture fund – M12 – they identified us as one of the most innovative companies harnessing the power of artificial intelligence. Alongside this, we have secured the backing from some of Europe’s most influential Investors – and now we’re scaling, fast.
Our team is comprised of a diverse group from around the globe and we are all committed to striving for transparency and excellence in everything we do. If you’re interested in joining a business at the cutting edge of AI and you’re eager to make a difference in the realm of privacy and data ethics, we’d love to hear from you.
// What are we doing?
We’re building a data sharing platform with built in anonymisation using AI to automate the process. We provide legal and access controls to help companies to meet regulatory requirements and stay on top of their data. We’re developing advanced technology to automate the classification and anonymisation of arbitrary data sets. This allows us to analyse data, understand risk and optimise trade-offs between privacy and utility.
// The Role
We’re looking for an ambitious self-starter with a curious mindset to come and join our team on a 6 month paid placement. As our Growth Hacker, you’ll be working closely alongside our CEO and you will play a key part in helping to scope out and shape Hazy’s commercial strategy.
No two days will be the same. You’ll enjoy this role if you’re the sort of person that loves wearing quite a few hats (sometimes, all at once...). You’ll be given real responsibility, creating and taking the lead on your own projects, but you won’t be working in isolation, you’ll be closely supported by our CEO and the rest of the Hazy team.
This paid placement is the perfect opportunity for you to put your finely-honed analytical and creative skillset to the test in a commercial setting, helping us to solve real sales, marketing and growth-strategy challenges.
- Market research, analysis and scoping out the landscape: you’ll be responsible for researching and planning our outreach activities; who should we be connecting with and getting the Hazy product in front of?
- Marketing and communications strategy – getting creative: Scoping out how to best connect with potential customers
- Providing essential support to our CEO: You’ll manage pipeline activity and help with sales analysis and reporting
- Number-crunching: Leveraging data that you’re capturing through your research to help us make better- informed business decisions
- Strong track record of success, you’re a high achiever with great academics – a business related degree would be ideal but is by no means essential
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the natural desire to get stuff done
- A flexible approach, things can change quickly in a start-up environment – if you change stresses you out, this role probably isn’t for you
- Good commercial acumen – previous work, or extracurricular experience is essential
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to draw credible conclusions from quantitative data
- Genuine passion for world of technology which extends beyond your studies
// What else is on offer?
- Lovely bright office in one of London’s best co-working spaces (a stone’s throw from Old Spitalfields Market – you will never go hungry again..)
- The opportunity to learn and develop in a fast-tempo start-up
Hazy is committed to creating and sustaining a working environment in which everyone has an equal opportunity to fulfill their potential. We welcome applications from suitably qualified people from all sections of the community, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation or age.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.