- Blackpool, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Job Type: Full Time. Permanent
The Aerospace Company’s Blackpool site has an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Manager. The position is full-time permanent, and is located out of the company facility in Blackpool. The Engineering Manager will be responsible for leading Manufacturing Engineering team at Blackpool. The site specializes in manufacturing of aero structure components and is supplying major OEM’s around the world.
They offer excellent career opportunities, competitive salary, health and pension benefits packages. Starting salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
* Determining resource and budgets for the office engineering programmes
* Responsible for all Engineering & NC activities
* Responsible for configuration control department
* Carries out appraisals ensuring all staff have meaningful objectives and all permanent engineering staff have personal development plans which are reviewed regularly
* Present monthly Engineering KPl's to the Business Review
* Responsible for evaluation of engineering requirements of new projects including defining new machine/equipment specifications.
* Analyse technology, resource needs,
About Bluetownonline Ltd
With unprecedented access to the online recruitment market, Bluetownonline allows your organisation to secure the best candidates for less saving time, money and stress.
We pass the value onto you, as well as offering strategic advantages on a range of services including the placement of international candidates in 100 countries across
- Recruitment & HR
- in Blackpool, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010