You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Jul, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
PORTFOLIO MANAGER – COMMERCIAL LENDING (CANTONESE)
To £40k + bens + bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an International Banking group in the Central London for an Portfolio Manager to support Relationship Directors with their portfolio of commercial loans. The successful candidate will be responsible for a building long lasting customer relationships and managing the overall credit risks. To be considered for this role, candidates must have strong Credit Analysis skills (preparing credit applications) and will educate to a degree level. Fluent Chinese language skills are essential.
Duties will include:
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and ensure the 'know your customer' compliance requirement is met
- Prepare credit facility proposals
- Develop new business opportunities and contacts
- Submit customer's credit facility proposal in a timely manner an ensure the facility drawdown process is coordinated with all concerned parties
- Establish good relationships with other intermediaries e.g. brokers, solicitors, accountants, valuers etc
- Prepare credit reviews on a regular basis
- Supervision of Officers and Clerks
This successful candidate will possess Chinese language skills, educated to degree level and will have minimum 3 years banking Commercial / Business banking experience with a strong Credit background.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.