- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 31 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 12 Dec, 2018
- Start date: Asap
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000 per year
Compliance is one of the most sought-after professions in this regulatory day and age. This is your opportunity to be at the forefront of it and gain experience with a company that generates and competes on some of the biggest mortgages in the country.
Enness have established some of the best lead sources and have an outstanding reputation in the industry as high-end problem solvers. We are currently looking for a graduate who is interested in regulation to assist our compliance officer in ensuring we are in full compliance with national and international law and regulations and professional standards.
This opportunity is a great way to learn transferable skills in regulatory compliance, reporting and legal advisory services, and you’ll gain incredible domain experience within the High Net Worth mortgage industry.
We encourage applications from anyone with an interest in compliance or the mortgage industry and a thirst for acquiring new knowledge.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting the compliance department in completing full audits for mortgages, general insurance and protection on advisor files
- Signing off financial promotions
- Assisting the compliance officer as and when required, including reporting and updating the compliance database.
- Assisting with the fit and proper checks
- Observing client services calls and giving constructive feedback
- Observing broker meetings and giving structured feedback
- Support with compliance feedback as and when required
What we’re looking for:
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office (including Word and Excel) skills
- Ability to create and manage relationships across the business at all levels
- Team Player
- Excellent attention to detail
- No formal qualifications required
- Background or experience in Law or Finance desirable but not a must
Culture is very important to us and we are selective on who we offer positions to. After all, we spend more time together thane w do apart, so expect to be interviewed by several managers and you may even be asked to have a coffee with some of the team.
If you feel you fit the profile, then we look forward to hearing from you!
Established over a decade ago by Hugh Wade-Jones and Islay Robinson, Enness is a British mortgage brokerage with offices in London, Monaco and Dubai, specialising in high value and complex cases.
We are proud to work with an unrivalled panel of over 250 lenders, including private banks, institutional investors and alternative finance p
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2007
152 West End Ln, London NW6 1SB