- London, UK
- Apply by 25 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 27 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Kick start your career by taking part in our Your Future Spring Internship programme during the Easter break.
Our programme is designed to introduce you to the wide range of careers available in Asset Management. You’ll be given the opportunity to be fast-tracked* and secure a place on our 2020 Summer Internship Programme.
During our Your Future Spring Insight programme, you will:
- Experience the work and culture of the whole organisation
- Gain an insight into the business areas where internships are available
- Have exposure to two lines of business of your choice through work shadowing
- Key skills sessions to help you navigate trough the recruitment process
- Networking opportunities with business representatives
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in global equity, credit, multi-asset and macro, real asset and global client solutions. We are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent solutions are based entirely around our clients’ objectives, not ours.
With over 1400 employees operating in 15 locations worldwide with visionary plans to expand, our investment intelligence spans major markets, where we currently invest over £353bn on behalf of our customers. This gives us the size and scale to successfully see out opportunities that will deliver specific investor outcomes.
At Aviva Investors we hold the fact that we are investing people’s futures at the heart of everything we do. It is a great responsibility. With a career in Asset Management at Aviva Investors, you are helping to build financial security for people just like you, your family, and your friends; through working life and retirement, through the ups and downs of life, and always with a view to investing responsibly.
Our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, allowing them to bring diversity of ideas and unique perspectives to our investment decision making process. Therefore, you don’t need a specific degree to apply to our programmes however you must be in the first year of a three-year degree, or second year of a four-year degree
The qualities we do look for are:
- Curiosity, people who have an insatiable hunger to learn, discover and question the world around them
- Innovative, people who can think differently and create unique solutions to meet our clients’ needs
- Initiative, self starters who can solve problems
- Collaborate, people who can communicate well and share ideas with colleagues
- Data Driven, people who can assess vast quantities of information to make their investment decisions
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Aviva Investors
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in real estate, fixed income, equity, multi-asset and alternative investments.
Our investment intelligence spans major markets, where we currently invest £348bn (as at 30 June 2018) on behalf of our customers. This gives us the size and scale to successfully seek out opportunities
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in