You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
A young and fast growing investment advisory firm, authorised and regulated by the FCA, based in London
* Research companies for potential addition to client portfolios with focus on default risk and recovery ratio
* Screen securities and assist the portfolio manager with selecting securities based on in-house methodology
* Daily monitoring of selected securities and assessing impact of company-related events, ratings upgrades/downgrades etc
* Keep abreast of news in relation to specific companies, the macro-environment, country and industry events
* Help with quarterly reporting to clients, prepare power point presentations
* Degree qualified with a Financial discipline
* Strong knowledge of corporate finance, company valuations and financial instruments
* 3-7 years of credit analyst experience gained preferably within a credit rating agency
Market leading package
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Welcome to the Michael Page global company profile.
Michael Page has four decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. We were established in London in 1976, and over this period we've grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected consultancies, with an office network spanning six continents.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1976