You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 16 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Scheme - £50,000 OTE - Travel Abroad!
Are you interested in working for one of the largest Recruitment businesses globally? Founded in 1999, it has since grown to a multinational, multi sector recruitment firm with 41 offices across 15 countries business with turnover more than £900m. They are now looking for six Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join their team.
The opportunity is join their Banking and Finance brand as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant based in the heart of the City of London. This is an opportunity to become a pivotal part in the growth of some of top financial services firms including Barclays, HSBC and Goldman Sachs.
Job Details for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
· Located: Morgate – City of London
· £23,000 basic salary OTE £35k-40k 1st year, £60k 2nd yea, £85K + year 3
· Sector: Banking & Finance, IT – Into a financial services client base
· Excellent company culture- Work hard play hard. Incredible training scheme
Characteristics of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
· Hard working (Hours will often be long)
· Money Motivated
What you can expect as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
· Provide exposure to client development (Meetings with clients across London with some of the big players with some the most prestigious banks in the UK)
· Trained to sell effectively and become a consultant.
· Regular social events – Thursday/Friday beers are common.
· Holiday/Lunch club incentives – some of the top London restaurants
· Social – work hard play hard environment
· Opportunity to earn in excess of £100,000 within five years.
Rewards of being a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
· Uncapped commission with unlimited earning potential (£100k within 4 or 5 years)
· Exciting incentives (lunch clubs / holidays- Vegas, skiing etc)
· 25 days holiday
· Meritocratic promotions
What do they look for in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
· Top 40 University (2:1or 2:2)
· Strong sporting background.
· Polished, articulate and well presented
· Sales or commercial experience (preferred not essential)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About TRM Recruitment
TRM Recruitment is a Recruitment to Recruitment company based in London.
We are a supplier of recruitment solutions to the UK recruitment community, with coverage from entry level to board level placements, primarily within professional staffing markets included but not limited to Technology/IT, Change Management, Finance/Banking,
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2015