You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Huddersfield, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
The role will have a broad exposure to the business's manufacturing processes with a view to offer a broad appreciation of the companies activities.
You will be expected to join in and work on specific projects along with using analytical tools to assist in identifying areas for improvement and assist in implementing new processes supporting findings.
Most likely this role will be suited to a recent graduate with some experience in manufacturing environments ideally with a technical or engineering led culture.
Some areas of involvement could be:
• Introduction of lean manufacturing practices and techniques
• Process mapping and identifying improvements
• Working on projects linked to NPD and design of test environments. .
• Involvement in documentation and SOP’s aligned to initiatives.
• Promoting lean and quality as a focus within the business.
• A degree in an Engineering or Manufacturing discipline or specifically within Production engineering, Electronics engineering would be advantageous.
• Experience working within businesses that have a focus on new product development.
• Passionate about your craft with a keen attitude and driven to develop and learn.
• Company Pension
• Company bonus
• Fantastic working environment
• Training and development opportunities
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to us including your full postal address and contact telephone numbers.
• Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with 11 specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
• Established in 1998
• Employ approx 30 staff
• 2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
• Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
• Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc’s, blue chip organisations and SME’s , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
• From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Edwards & Pearce
Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy who offer a complete business solution for all professional recruitment needs. We aim to supply the best calibre candidates with the highest added value factor. We succeed in doing this through highly qualified specialist consultants who recruit permanent,
- Recruitment & HR
- Doncaster, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1998