You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The Endorsed Group
The Endorsed Group is a multi-brand specialist recruitment group, who are leveraging exceptional expertise and innovative technology to create the future of hiring. We believe that a customer’s success is based on their ability to hire great talent. That’s why everything we do is focused on fuelling company success through hiring.
The core of our customer success focused culture and approach are our values: Excellence, Fast.
Our headquarters are growing rapidly and we’re looking for a hard-working, smart and passionate Communications and Marketing Intern to join our team in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity, working with key stakeholders, our marketing manager, office manager and content team to deploy global campaigns and projects for our different brands. The ideal candidate is eager to learn from senior colleagues and is not afraid to voice their opinion and think outside the box. If you’re an expert multi-tasker who’s ready to work hard and kick-start a career in marketing, this is the role for you.
What you’ll be doing ...
- Email marketing: Creating, reviewing and optimising client and candidate emails.
- Social media: Identifying audiences and deploying campaigns
- Content research: Create and share eye-catching content that will resonate with our customers.
- PPC: Analysing trends to create great clickable ad-copy for paid search and paid social.
- Project management: Assist marketing manager with continuously improving campaign/project processes and help with planning, tracking and launching new exciting projects.
- Events: Supporting Event Manager with planning, organising and executing events.
- Responsible and full ownership of external email correspondence
- Responsible for office procurement and external stakeholders
Project support and research for:
- Managing Director
- Customer Success Director
- Head of Strategy
- Event Manager
Key skills required ...
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- University degree in business or marketing
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Keen attention to detail
- Highly organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise
- Enthusiastic, upbeat, fun and friendly with a passion for excellence
Our ideal candidate has a mature, can-do attitude who’s not afraid to take ownership and thrives in fast-paced environments.
When we need you to start ...
- September/October 2018, 6-12 month internship
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Endorsed Direct Hiring
Welcome to a faster and more accurate hiring platform, where the best individuals are accurately matched with top global companies based on their skills and expertise. With Endorsed, you’re in control.
Unlike other direct hiring systems, we promise not to waste your time and you’ll only be Endorsed if we have the perfect opportunity for
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2015