You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Northampton, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 33,000.0 per year
At Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains we are responsible for the design, manufacture, testing and racing of the World Championship winning Formula 1 hybrid power units used by the Mercedes AMG PETRONAS Formula 1 team. Our state of the art hybrid Power Unit powered the Silver Arrows to win the Formula 1 World Constructors Championships in both 2014 and 2015 and Lewis Hamilton to win the Formula 1 World Drivers Championships in 2014 and 2015, breaking a number of records along the way. We are also proud to supply power units to the Sahara Force India, Williams Martini Racing and Manor F1 teams. As well as Formula 1 we also work on innovative and high end engineering projects for Mercedes road cars.
We support the business by providing a solid I.T. Operations Infrastructure and Service. Accredited to ITIL ISO 2000/9001, we are passionate about improving reliability, availability and performance with a focus of enabling the team to deliver results and succeed on the track.play-rounded-fill play-rounded-outline play-sharp-fill play-sharp-outline pause-sharp-outline pause-sharp-fill pause-rounded-outline pause-rounded-fill 00:04 03:08 03:04 CCClosed CaptionsNo subtitles What Do 37 Million F1 Ignitions Look Like?
In part one of the #Halfway2Impossible series, we discover the team at Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains (HPP) have tackled the challenges of intense pressure and searing heat within the Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) to unleash unprecedented levels of efficiency from the Mercedes-Benz F1 Power Unit!
What can we offer you?
We can offer you the opportunity to work and learn with the team to evolve the services, championing change and driving continual improvements, have the opportunity support the business cross functionally providing mainly remote but occasionally desk side support and network with the I.T. team, the business, customer teams and suppliers in order to implement industry standard and bespoke solutions.
Our benefits package includes;
- A salary of £33,000 pa
- Performance bonus
- Podium bonus based on F1 results
- Company lease car scheme
- 36 days' annual leave
- Access to private healthcare and generous pension scheme
- A variety of other benefits and staff discounts.
What development can you expect?
As a team we pride ourselves on sharing knowledge and developing our graduate through a tailored 2 year rotation plan supported by our mentoring program. You’ll gain exposure to developing new processes, as a valued member of the team you will work collaboratively, to develop the solutions that will enable us to succeed. You will experience true I.T. support and be fundamental in ensuring as a business, we remain effective, efficient and operational.
What we are looking for?
- A proven academic record with 2:1 or above in a Computer Science or related I.T. Degree.
- You will need a willingness to succeed, with dedication to your team and developing new skills.
- You will have the ability to prioritise and work within a pressurised environment.
- Well organised with excellent communication skills, you will have the ability to build customer rapport quickly, to enable you to offer exceptional customer service.
- An analytical mind and the ability analyse data quickly and efficiently.
- An attention to detail and drive for perfection.
- Personal pride and drive for results.
- Tenacious, curios and driven individuals who thrive in a fast paced environment.
- People who are willing to go the extra mile to help the team succeed.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Mercedes AMG HPP
Do you want a career where you work on projects that push the boundaries of your creativity and technical capabilities? Where your passion can help to push the boundaries of science and technology on the Formula 1 race track and the road?
At Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains we are responsible for the design, manufacture, testi
- Engineering & industrial, Logistics & Transport
- in Northampton, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in
Morgan Dr, Brixworth, Northampton NN6 9GZ, UK