You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Graduate scheme in financial recruitment for intelligent and articulate graduates just finishing university and looking to carve out a career of significance within a central London recruitment firm. Take the chance to lead from the front and become an expert in a specific niche straight away. In this graduate scheme you’ll start out joining a comprehensive training programme that combines sessions designed to improve your recruitment skillset with on-the-job guidance given by senior management. Once you complete the training, the next part of the graduate scheme will see you fully immersed in the role of recruitment consultant, helping clients ranging in size from FTSE 100 and 250 corporations to smaller SME’s to locate and recruit qualified accountants from mid – executive positions (FC’s, CFO’s, FD’s). From here you will be halfway through the graduate scheme, and now considered a fully qualified graduate recruitment consultant allowing you to fully hit the ground running, but with significant continued support. The business has growth plans for the next 5 years including going deeper into the UK market and opening international offices, giving you the opportunity to build a fantastic career internationally.
Why this opportunity?
- Established partnerships with ICAEQ and CIMA, exclusively working with them on initiatives
- Broken into the top clients in each of their sectors, exposing you to very prestigious firms
- Mayfair office, minutes from Piccadilly Circus.
- Equity opportunities for consistent performers
- ‘Most Valued Player of the Month’ prizes
- Unlimited holiday quota (performance depending)
- Regular incentive trips (targets for this year include NYC & St Anton)
What sort of person?
- Intelligent, with a good level of commercial experience (internships / work experience)
- Consultative, able to get to grips with their market and become an expert in the space
- Pro-active, a go-getter, will chase after the incentives provided
- Articulate, good level of written and spoken English
- Competitive, need to keep up with the office ping-pong league and 5 a side football team!
- Fun, with charisma and charm, able to get buy in from senior professionals
Apply now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a progressive graduate scheme and carve out your recruitment career in central London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- £22,000 per annum Industry leading commission scheme
- From £24,000 to £35,000 per annum
- From £30,000 to £35,000 per annum £22,000 base + comms + incentives +
Handcrafted solutions...first class results.
Our world class search technology and tools enables them to find the most relevant job. Your job!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
There are a lot of graduates out there. They are not all the same.
Some are much more driven, resilient and engaging than others. Some are real characters with a lust for life, determined to make the most of the huge opportunity that life represents.
These are the SuperGrads that the SuperGrad Programme has been specifically
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010
Three Tuns House, 109 Borough High St, London SE1 1NL, United Kingdom