You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
This is a specific role to work with Russian and English speaking clients of the company (HNWI) and to assist them with lifestyle,relocation,traveling, property management requests.
The intern will be working in a busy team and will be assisting with client requests to ensure that all jobs are carried out exceptionally and that the clients are receiving an excellent level of service at all times.
The length of the internship is 2-4 months and if the candidate is successful, a paid full-time position will be offered.
The expenses such as lunch and transport will be covered.
• Property management (overseeing and management of utilities, tradesman’s work etc. for clients properties).
• Travel and leisure arrangements
• Sourcing and booking the best restaurants, tickets for top shows and events
• Recruitment projects (i.e. sourcing nannies, housekeepers, tutors etc.).
• Party organization.
• Client database management and basic marketing tasks (newsletters, etc.)
• Day to day ad hoc PA duties.
- Legal status in UK.
- Perfect spoken / written English and Russian required.
- Experience in Lifestyle/Property management preferable
- Bachelors degree.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.