Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
3 x Graduate Recruitment Consultants wanted
£23,000 basic salary
- Are you a 2018 graduate looking to start your career in recruitment and work in London, City of London?
- Do you have a strong academic or sporting background?
- Are you a graduate that wants to be in control of your own progression rate and potential earnings?
Our client is looking for graduates that will demonstrate traits such as high ambition and confidence in influencing and negotiating with people from graduate to sub-director. Graduates that can demonstrate their competitiveness and resilience are ideal for this role. This can be shown through sport and other extra-curricular activities.
- Money motivated
- Wants to work in a meritocratic environment
- Drive and ambition
- A degree from either a Russel Group or Red Brick university
- Strong sports background for graduates that didn’t attend a Russel Group or Red Brick university
- Sales experience such as B2B Sales, Telesales, Recruitment Sales, Field sales. This isn’t essential if you are a graduate but applies to second jobbers
Our client specializes in placing financial professional from graduate to sub-director level. Based in London, City of London they specialize in Investment Banking, Hedge Funds, Asset Management, Private equity, Corporate and Strategy. What makes our client different is that they focus on a “Unique Classroom to Boardroom model” – Establishes connections with graduates at the start of their career, and fosters these relationships over time, providing mentoring and support throughout their career progression, and establishing an ever-growing network of talent.
The role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
Graduates will start as an Associate Consultant for the entail 6 months, the basic salary will be £23,000. Graduates that show initiative and hit target for the first three months will be promoted to Senior Associate, basic salary will be £25,000. Progression is dependent on candidate. Graduates are in control of their own progression. Graduates will be sub-divided into two teams, Graduate team that - will focus on campaign-based, advertising, inbound CV or Lateral hire, Head hunting, data-base and advertising.
- Office rooftop bar
- Suit and watch incentives for top performers
- Company football team
- Complimentary breakfast, Monday – Friday
- Dress down Fridays
- Company trips, drinks and lunches around London, City of London
- 25 days holiday
Twelve Recruitment is a specialist Sales Recruitment Consultancy, based in the City of London. We have partnered with the most prestigious and exciting firms in London and across the UK on to offer applicants - graduates through to business owners - a refreshing approach to finding their new challenge. Twelve Recruitment operates on an exclusive arrangement with most clients and thus fast tracks you through what can sometimes be a slow interview process making sure you don’t lose time!
Twelve Recruitment’s recruitment consultants have specialist knowledge of the Sales market and understand how your top potential can be best unlocked and which companies can do that for you. We pride ourselves that we understand trends and patterns and how Recruitment works this ensuring success for candidates that Twelve Recruitment represents. All the opportunities that Twelve Recruitment works on are career based; the roles offer challenge, progression and longevity. We do not work with companies that just want to 'put bums on seats’.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Twelve Recruitment
With Headquarters i
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2012