- Windsor, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Although the role will report through to the Global Compensation Team it will also have accountabilities as a Reward Manager within the Business Partnering team so will gain a wider exposure to Reward within Centrica.
This is a great opportunity to join a large compensation team, in an organisation mainly based in the UK and US with some exposure to other countries. The compensation team sits within the wider Global Reward and Operations Team giving scope for internal progression. This role also provides an opportunity to gain to develop skills and exposure in Workday.
- Delivery of the annual reward review for over 10,000 employees by supporting the system set up, communications, managing escalated queries and working closely with payroll to ensure pay increases and annual incentives are paid accurately & on time
- Support Reward Business Partners during pay negotiations, ensuring they have the relevant market and employee data
- Implement collective pay deals on time, within budget and with minimum error rate
- Evaluate and benchmark new roles using Hay Job Evaluation methodology
- Supporting and managing our job catalogue by submitting to and interpreting market intelligence surveys to create salary ranges globally
- Work with the business to carry out salary range reviews by job families/business unit to ensure that the salary ranges accurately reflect the roles in the organisation and use the most appropriate market data
- Support M&A activities by evaluating roles, costing and comparing packages.
- Experience of working in a busy Compensation / Reward Team or HR with a desire to work in Compensation / Reward
- Knowledge of job evaluation and reward market intelligence providers and surveys preferred
- Experience of working with job families and salary structures preferred
- Advanced IT skills (including MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) – must be able to write formulas using if statements, h/v lookups and develop Excel workbook analysis, using “what if scenarios”, pivot tables and graphs
- Advanced numeracy and analytical skills and ability to work with large volume of data from multiple sources and extract insight in a clear and succinct manner
- Advanced communication and presentation skills and ability to convey complex issues
- Methodical approach to analysis and great attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to work under pressure, without impacting accuracy
- Ability to develop practical solutions within the overarching Centrica reward framework/strategy
- Track record of building successful, collaborative relationships
- Strong team player and willing to support other team members when needed.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Centrica plc is an international energy and services company with around 27 million customer accounts and a worldwide workforce of over 36,000 employees. It operates mainly in the UK, Ireland and North America through strong brands such as British Gas, Bord Gáis and Direct Energy.
Centrica is a top 50 FTSE 100 company focused on satisf
- Engineering & industrial
- in Windsor, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1997
Maidenhead Rd, Windsor, UK