Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- Oxford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 22 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 17,999.0 per year
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars - 12 Month and 6 Month Placement Opportunities
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars is part of the BMW Group and its Goodwood manufacturing plant sits in the heart of the West Sussex countryside.
As the epitome of exclusive super luxury, a Rolls-Royce delivers unmatched quality, style and performance. Behind the legendary brand is a team of passionate and highly talented people who do their utmost to satisfy the wishes of clients who commission a Rolls-Royce. Each year we offer a number of placement opportunities and are keen to hear from you if you are currently studying an undergraduate degree and are looking to complete a 6 or 12 month placement.
The maxim of Sir Henry Royce – ‘take the best that exists and make it better’ permeates everything we do at Rolls-Royce. As a student, you will have hands on experience from day one, while gaining practical insight into the corporate operations of a world-class automotive manufacturer.
We are looking for students who relish a challenge and seize the opportunity to display their potential in a dynamic environment. This year we are offering a number opportunities in the following areas:
- Marketing & Communications - As a placement student every day is different, you could be helping to communicate product and corporate news, planning international media launches and arranging VIP and media plant tours. Our marketing placement students focus on a number of projects in brand strategy, marketing arts and experimental marketing.
- Engineering & Manufacturing – As a placement student within engineering and manufacturing you will need to be interested in more than what you have learned at university; beyond your excellent grasp of how things are made, you will want to create real products that look, feel and function perfectly while continuing to delight their users long after they have left the factory. Our manufacturing placements are available in a number of departments including Wood, Leather, Quality and Assembly.
- IT - You will be involved in supporting IT application processes. Tasks to be undertaken will include incident management, problem management, change management, reporting, business impact analysis, intranet maintenance and authorisation requests.
- Sales and Aftersales- You could be helping launch new models/features, Sales Channel Development, helping to optimise dealer performance through training, coaching, and a suite of dealer tools or Aftersales, where you will be supporting tasks relating to Aftersales marketing or the warehousing and logistics environment.
- Logistics – Logistics placement roles can involve planning, implementing and controlling the efficient movement and storage of goods related to the company, as well as getting involved in new product integration. You will gain priceless experience in the field of supplier management and have the opportunity to develop your communication skills from interactions with suppliers, customers and internal departments.
- Finance – Our finance placements vary from working with our Sales and Fixed Cost Controlling team, where the team financially steer and report on the cost of selling our vehicles globally, to working with trade compliance where our placement students assist with customs processes and the movement of goods.
You must be studying towards a relevant degree to be considered for these positions. If you have the passion and drive to succeed in your chosen field we want to hear from you.
We offer a competitive salary of £17,500 per annum and a range of benefits including a pension scheme, generous holiday allowance and a subsidised on-site restaurant. As well as being surrounded by many fellow interns throughout your internship you will be supported by our experts in your chosen field whilst working in an award winning facility.
- Stage 1: Online application form
- Stage 2: Online tests (To be completed within 5 days of receipt)
- Stage 3: Telephone Interview with the recruitment team
- Stage 4: Face to face interview or assessment centre with the hiring manager
Please be aware that we complete rolling recruitment. As such, those candidates that have made an early application and have successfully moved through the recruitment process will be invited to the first face to face interviews.
About BMW Group
The BMW Group is one of the world’s leading car manufacturers with more than 120,000 employees in over 140 countries. With our brands, BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, we uphold a worldwide reputation for excellence in the premium segment of the automotive industry; that’s why more and more future talents choose a career with us.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
FactSet helps the world’s best investment professionals outperform. Whether our clients are at a meeting or on the road, they use FactSet to monitor global markets, public and private companies and equity and fixed income portfolios all in one place.
Our mission is to provide our clients with everything they need to do
- Banking & Financial Services
- in Oxford, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1978