- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
- Ensure invoices are approved, coded correctly and sent through to the administrators in a timely manner.
- Review and approve cash and credit card expenses on behalf of the administrators.
- Review bank reconciliations and balances.
- Review of general, suppliers and debtors ledgers produced by administrators.
- Supporting the team on the production of management information for the business.
- Assist with the financial reports for senior management.
- Supporting the team with the production of the annual financial statements.
- Liaising with the external auditors and dealing with audit queries alongside the finance team.
- Degree educated with strong academics (As and Bs at A Level, 2.1 or 1st class degree).
- Strong IT skills - Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Strong aptitude for numbers.
- Excellent attention to detail combined with strong organisational and time management skills.
- Be efficient, reliable and thorough.
- Able to communicate effectively and adapt to different communication and work styles.
- Client / service focus
About Walker Hamill
Walker Hamill is a long-standing and respected executive recruitment and search business with offices based in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. With almost 30 years experience we have been specialising in the niche field of Accountancy & Finance, Private Equity, Debt & Structured Finance, Corporate Development & Strategy, Merger
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- Founded in