- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 19 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 22 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
About Immerse Education
Immerse Education is an award-winning educational organisation that organises academic summer programmes for students from around the world – in locations around the world. We are a fast growing organisation based in Old Street, London. The company recently won a Queen’s Award for Enterprise, the UK’s most prestigious business award, and is expanding its programmes into new age ranges, geographies and mediums.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and effective candidate who would like to join as a Business Development intern in a dynamic and fast growing education company based in Old Street, London. This internship will offer a chance for a bright, personable, ambitious and enthusiastic individual to develop an in-depth understanding of the rapidly changing education landscape.
Our ideal candidate would thrive on the challenge of being a meaningful part of the company’s growth initiatives. As a Business Development intern you would lead on projects such as researching potential customers, and developing strategies to engage with these clients. This would involve being responsible for telephone campaigns, primarily to our target schools – refining call scripts and our value proposition, in addition to delivering the telephone campaign. You would be provided with training as well as with targets to hit. There will be a variety of different projects across the company’s functions that the successful candidate would also be able to get involved with
The company is rapidly growing, with an entrepreneurial team, and so the role represents the opportunity to make a real impact. There would be the potential of being offered a full time role upon successful conclusion of the internship.
- Qualify leads in our database using telephone and email
- Build account management skills through the development of relationships with key contacts at schools
- Understanding the international education market and latest developments in edtech through research
- Assist with research projects that will benefit the company’s growth
- Gain exposure into technical areas such as web development (basic HTML and CSS skills)
We are seeking an energetic and motivated individual to join Immerse Education! We are looking for someone who is driven, hardworking and willing to learn and someone who is keen to make a difference!
- Strong team working and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good organisational skills combined with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Internship length: 12 weeks
Minimum hours per week: 40 hours
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.