You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,000.0 per year
In this Operations Assistant graduate job, you will be joining an international asset management firm who invest in businesses to help them grow and succeed. With just under 50 years in operation, they are widely known for their vast and varied portfolio (which includes clients in the real estate, healthcare and technology sectors), as well as their teams' expertise in the industry. Having experienced a hugely successful 2018 so far, they are now looking to grow their team further, and are on the hunt for a graduate to join them as an Operations Assistant.
In this Operations Assistant graduate job, you will be working to develop company processes and improve organisational administration. You'll have the opportunity to gain exposure to various areas of investment - from research, target sourcing and due diligence, to analysis, acquisition and business planning. Working closely with the CEO and Senior Analysts, and learning from the very best in the business, you'll be getting stuck in to a huge range of tasks from day one.
In this Operations Assistant graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the Managing Director with all planning, meeting coordination and preparation, travel planning and booking, scheduling and general organisation
* Supporting the team with research, reporting, planning and coordination
* Helping to maintain good internal and external communications
* Updating project management or KPI trackers to help the team with key activities
* Various ad hoc duties
So, what are we looking for?
* A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent organisational skills
* A self-starter with the ability to keep many plates spinning at once
* Strong analytical ability, with the confidence to review and draw conclusions from research
* A genuine interest in processes and technology
* A desire to work in a fast-growing and entrepreneurial team
* Some office-based admin experience would be beneficial, but is not a pre-requisite
What else is on offer?
* A great starting basic salary of £28,000
* Plenty of opportunity for growth
* Fantastic offices in the heart of London
* Huge potential for European travel
* The opportunity to work with and learn from senior members of the business
* The chance to be part of a growing investment division
Looking for administration graduate jobs in London and want to join a top asset management firm? If you have an interest in finance and flawless communication skills, this Operations Assistant job in London could be ideal role for you!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Give A Grad A Go
Give A Grad A Go is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment firm, matching exceptional graduates with the country’s most exciting businesses.
Since 2009, we've successfully placed over 2,000 of the UK's most outstanding grads into hundreds of companies throughout the UK. Our client database covers a huge range of firms; from burgeon
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009